1. Higher education: 5. Technical sciences
2. Professional field: 5.2 Electrical engineering, electronics and automation
3. Doctoral program: Automated systems for information processing and management.
4. Form of training: part-time (officer, civil servant or citizen outside the system of the Ministry of Defense, SPAM and BA)
5. Applicant: Defense Institute "Professor Tsvetan Lazarov"
6. Primary Unit: Communications and Information Systems and Information Protection Department
7. Accepting structural unit: Development of C4I Systems Directorate
8. Actuality and Disserability of the Suggested Scientific Problem:
With the development and improvement of communication and information technologies, the speed of dissemination of all types of information in cyberspace, including malicious ones, is increasing. This leads to the need to study and improve the means and methods of identifying sources and reducing the impact of this type of cyber threats to society as a whole.
The main objective of the dissertation thesis is to investigate the existing approaches for identifying sources of malicious information, to propose the classification of the different types of sources in the context of disseminating malicious information, to analyze the weaknesses in the existing solutions and to present new approaches and models to detect and alert suspicious sources so as to prevent or limit the spread of malicious information into cyberspace.